Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter Sunday was amazing this year... only thing missing was my kids who were with their dad.

We started out the day by going to church... see the "We"? That meant me and my husband... the one who doesnt go to church on Sunday mornings. He goes to the Friday night service for "People who dont do church". I was so blessed by him being there. On top of it... my mother in law, brother in law, and sister in law all joined us. What a wonderful time at worship!

Afterwards we went to SLC to join my family for our Easter Tradition of going to the zoo. The weather held up, no rain, got to see some active tigers and apes. It was nice.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Resurrection Sunday. Jesus has Risen!

Blake, Kim, and Dawsen. Amber and Andy. Lisa and Bryan. Heather, Jaxon, and Dylan. Mike, Raquel, Bowen, and Riley. Gerry, Michele, and Mason. Jeff, Jami, KJ, and Bryton.

No comments: