Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Could-a, Would-a, Should-a

Totally stealing this from one of my blogging buddies :)

I can't...
•go with unpainted toe nails
•stand to touch wet paper... paper towels, toilet paper, etc. Blah!
•wait to have my surgery done and behind me
•believe how fast the past 3 yrs has gone, we are sneaking up on my anniversary next month

I can...
•use my pineapple cutter I just got from Pampered Chef and it tasted wonderful (big step considering I dont have much strength in my arms right now)
•spend hours on Facebook
•watch re-runs Law and Order SV over and over
•make some pretty cute homemade cards

I won't...
•ever be seen holding a spider. HATE them.
•mix jager and beer the way I used to.
•be watching any of Shark Week.
•tell you what you want to hear. If asked, I will give you my opinion. -- in a loving way, of course! ;)


I will...
•always be emmotional about everything, it's who I am.
•always see two sides to every story.
•always thank God for all the blessings He has given me.
•always question what needs to be questions, I've got to understand what is in front of me.


I shouldn't...
•worry. Period.
•get worked up over silly things.
•keep dollars in my purse b/c the vending machine keeps calling my name in the afternoons
•let my past determine my future.

I should...
•drink more water.
•plan more meals to eat at home.
•do a deep cleaning of my house before I have surgery... or pay someone to do it b/c I dont know that I am up to it.
•live my life to the fullest every day.

No comments: