Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm Going To Confess Anyways...

I just don't have anywhere to link up to right now :)

I Confess... that in all my years of working in a call center and/or office, I have dreaded the thought of burning popcorn in the microwave. It's been a fear of mine. I am so concious of it that I leave a lot of unpopped kernals in the bag. Until yesterday. Yesterday I got distracted by someone and although my popcorn wasnt black and didnt catch on fire, it was a little more well done than I would have cared for and it still smelled a bit.

I Confess... I have had the LONGEST week ever. I am not sure what the deal is. I am just glad today is Friday.

I Confess... I have bought a lot of Christmas presents that are shoved into hiding spaces, but I dont fully remember what all I've gotten. I have Wednesday off to pull it all out, start wrapping, and finish up shopping.

I Confess... I love my job. I have an awesome employer. I am so blessed.

No comments: