Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm Tagging You!

Mary tagged me so I decided to put it up on my blog, since it needed something new! Here are the rules.


1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Fact 1: I need coffee. Doesn't matter if its from home, a coffee shop, or like today, the gas station. I just have a very hard time starting my day without it.

Fact 2: I am addicted to FaceBook. Honestly, I am not sure how I survived 4 days without it while in CA. There are a few people I check in with frequently, but its that damn Bejeweled-whatever game.

Fact 3: I love going to church. I feel like something is lacking in my life when I don't go (like last weekend and again this weekend). I love seeing my children be so excited to be there. I love the people, the music, everything. I have found my happy place and it makes me happy to have that time to worship.


Fact 4: Bryan is a wonderful husband who loves me dearly. He is an amazing father, not just to Taylor but to Ty and Drew. I am so lucky and blessed to have him in our lives.


Fact 5: I have no patience. I want things done when I want them done. I hate to ask people over and over to do something. I am a planner and when it doesnt go my way, I get frustrated. I'm really hoping Bryan's patience will rub off on me.


Fact 6: I need my sleep. I can't stay awake to watch late shows or movies. If I am sitting around in the dark, I go to sleep. Doesnt matter if its my bed, the couch, a movie theater, or a car. I can make it until 930-10 (normally right up until my shows are done)if I am at home... but if I am out doing something, baseball games, bar, etc I am ok. Just dont ask me to sit around after 10pm or I'll be snoozing.

Fact 7: I enjoy my job. I love the company I work for and their values and morals. I love talking to new people every day. I am very blessed to have a job when so many people have lost theirs, but to actually enjoy it as well? That's great.



OK I am Tagging... Meagan, Megan, Amy, Kim, Kim, Monica, and Tina.

No comments: