Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Survey

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
• A gift certificate for a pedicure and massage
• The biggest CrockPot you can find
• A new coffee travel coffee mug
• A carrier for my bible
• Watch bracelets

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Oh goodness… I can’t think of anything handmade. My family isn’t very crafty. LOL

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I made a quilt for my parents one year, thanks to the help of my ex-mother in law.

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
Probably Cabbage Patch Dolls… or Rainbow Bright Dolls… then again I did like my Light Bright.

5. What items are on your kid's wish list this year?
Webkiz, board games, clothes, new TVs.

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Green Bean Casserole

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I made Christmas cards last weekend, that’s about all the crafting I do.

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Not sure I really have one… Fred Claus makes me laugh.

9. Favorite holiday song?
Silent Night

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
It’s all about being with family… going to the parade and seeing the Christmas Village in Ogden. Hanging out at my parents or with my in-laws. Going to church and/or doing a service project for the community. For me, its not all about the gifts and decorations. I want to remember the real reason for the season and want my kids to be the same way.

No comments: