Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thankful...

I am thankful for...

- a chiropractor who helped me to be able to move my head again. I've got a pinched nerve in my neck/back/shoulder and the past couple of days have been terrible. I actually slept last night. Yay!

- a husband who loves my children as if they were his own. He does homework with them, takes time off work to go to Dr's appts, and does his best to go to all their events. Love ya Bry!

- a stepdad (who is more like a real dad) who is starting this great bond with my kids that will last them a lifetime. I can call him to run and pick them up from school if I need to  or if he knows they are off school, he goes and gets them for lunch or to the archery range or other fun stuff.

- being able to lead others to Christ. People often tell me that they can see Jesus through my words and actions. To me that is HUGE. I want to be a good example of Christ's love. This past weekend my formerly LDS mother in law, brother in law and sister in law, came to Easter service with me and my husband. What a blessing that was!

- a mom who loves unconditionally. Our family can be a bit of a headache with a lot of people not always making the best decisions; however my mom sees past that and loves everyone despite their faults. She is amazing!

- silly kids. My kids are hilarious, wonderful, loving, and a blessing. I dont know how in the same breath as wanting to pull my hair out, I just want to hug them... but that is the joys of motherhood.

What are you thankful for???

No comments: