Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Love July!

I love July... My birthday is the 2nd, which is falling on a weekend, which means I have Friday off for my birthday... and Monday off for Independance Day.... which means a 4 day weekend.  Also, being in Utah, we celebrate Pioneer Day on July 24th, which means another long weekend this year.Yay!

I am going to hang out with my kiddos on Friday...  Maybe lunch and a movie until they go with their dad for the weekend. That evening we are going to our normal Friday-Night-Without-Kids dinner at City Club and to worship.

Saturday we are going to sleep in, get up and go to Park City for the outlets, have a nice dinner and some drinks, then stay over night.

On Sunday we are going to listen to the Kapp Brothers at SnowBasin, one of my favorite summer activities.

Monday we are going to Huntsville Days for Independance Day... breakfast, parade, etc. before we take the kids to bible camp for the week. They will be gone until Friday. This is Drew's first time away from both parents for that long. Pray for him!

That means me and mister husband get a week with no kids (b/c Taylor is going with his mom to ID on the night we normally have him)... Raptors date nights all week long.

Yay for summer!

No comments: