Friday, December 7, 2012

Time To Confess

Photobucket
 
 
I Confess:
I had a wonderful time serving in the DR with my daughter
 
I Confess:
I felt like the enemy knew the good works we were doing and tried to attack my marriage and husband while I was gone
 
I Confess:
After some tears, yelling, and time on my face in prayer, I know my God is bigger than all of the temptations and obstacles that came our way.
 
I Confess:
God is doing HUGE things in my marriage right now
 
I Confess:
My husband is getting involved at church, is going to classes and worship services, is spending time in prayer with me.
 
I Confess:
As hard as it is to cast anxiety and fear on Him, I know He's got this and I just need to be calm and patient. God put me and my husband together for a reason... it's part of His plan and I will trust in Him.
 
I Confess:
I love my husband :)

2 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

I confess...I really admire how involved your family is at your church. We used to be pretty involved and it seems like other life has gotten in the way. I think more time in our faith community would be good for me and my husband.

Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous weekend!

Marvi Marti said...

Best way to make it work is with Christ as the center! So glad you love him and together you will make it through rough spots!