Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Lisa Williams, PHR

I did it! I did it! I did it!

I passed my Professional in Human Resources exam and I now have three important letters after my name... PHR.

What a crazy ride... driving over an hour to Sandy every Tuesday for 3+ months, having a child be in the hospital, having my house sell and have to move, going to Nashville work work, all while trying to take this class and study for this exam.

I am thankful for the friendships I made during the class as the day before my exam I got some notes that helped me study exactly what I needed. Without that information, I think I may have been looking at other things thinking they were important to find out I didn't need to know it. (every time the test taking window opens, the test questions change. Not everyone got the same questions this time around but you at least knew what areas to study more of once some classmates too their test)

My work has been so supportive of me getting this certification. Yesterday morning our VP came in singing and dancing as if he was in a parade. They got me a cake, a card, and gift certificates. I am so blessed to work with such a great group of people!




No comments: