Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I Confess... this has been a really long week. I am a creature of habit and this weeks things have been thrown at me without notice and I dont do well in those situations.

I Confess... I am happy to be back teaching in the kids ministry at church. This week I was assigned to the 3-5th graders. Its a new program we just started in the past couple of months and I think I am going to like it.

I Confess... I am happy to have this weekend with my hubby. The last time we didnt have kids we were doing his dad's funeral planning. I am excited to just relax and snuggle.

I Confess... I want to go shopping. It could be dangerous. I need to go get money out of the ATM and pay cash when I go otherwise I may end up spending more than I want to. I just feel like I dont have any warm weather shirts/sweaters. We'll see...

3 comments:

VandyJ said...

I want to go shopping too. I'm waiting until the weekend before Thanksgiving to go with a friend. Get a few things for me and some Christmas shopping out of the way.

Rebecca said...

i want to go christmas shopping for little man

Mamarazzi said...

i do the same thing when i go shopping. i only take the cash i know i can afford to spend, it really helps on the impulsive spending!

thanks for linking up!!