Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I confess... this has been a hell week. I am exhausted. It has been so busy.

I confess... that as much as I am happy that my sister is getting married today, I am not sure how 85+ people are going to fit in my parents house.

I confess... my son is a goof. He told me today that he is going to sleep in his clothes at night so he doesnt have to waste time in the morning getting ready.

I confess... I paid for a latte this morning that isnt very good and I am kicking myself for spending the money on it.

I confess... The body heat between me and hubby wasn't good enough this week to stay warm and I ended up having to call the  HVAC guy b/c our furnace wasnt working. Ends up being the thermostat and not the furnace, thank God.

4 comments:

VandyJ said...

Always nice when the very expensive thing to fix ends up not being the issue and the fix is way less expensive!

Unknown said...

I have often thought the same thing about sleeping in my clothes. SO i guess I am a goof!
A wedding on 11/11/11, very cooL!

The Life Of Faith said...

lol about your son. And I kick myself for spending money on crap all the time! It never seems worth it:) Hope everyone fit for your sister's wedding!

The Lovely One said...

I hate it when I spend money on something I don't need and shouldn't buy, and then it turns out to be no good! It doesn't often happy with a latte, but it happens EVERY TIME I go to Jack in the Box!