Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for... so many blessings to count. I am thankful for my family... my parents, my husband, my kids (in no specific order). I am thankful for my Salvation and the cross. Thank you, Jesus. I am thankful for a good job that allows me to provide for my family and help others. I am thankful for my relativly good health and for great health insurance when its not so good. I am thankful for having a roof over my head, food to eat, and a car to get me to where I need to go. I am thankful for a furnace and water heater that work. I am thankful for coffee every morning. I am thankful for amazing friends who are like family to me. I am thankful for the snuggle time I get with my kids. I am thankful for a husband with an open heart. I am thankful for the advice I get from my wonderful mother. I am thankful for so much. I am blessed.

Have a happy thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: