Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Favorite Colors Swap

I participated in Mamarazzi's Favorite Colors Swap... I got to know Jolene over at http://richjmylife.blogspot.com/ and got to find her some fun blue stuff... and in return she sent me some great pink and black stuff!

In my box I got:
A Photo Album
A Cross
A Bible Bag- which I am super excited about!!
A Candle
A Picture holder with my intital on it
A Bird statue that my daughter has already claimed
A Angel with zebra wings... super cute!
A Pen
A Picture fram

Thank you so much Jolene... I hope you enjoy your gifts as much as I enjoyed mine!
Thanks again to Mamarazzi for setting this up. Love your SWAPS!!

10 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Awesome! Love that shade of pink!

Rebecca said...

wow you racked up with cool stuff way to go

Jolene said...

I did enjoy mine. I will be posting mine later tonight. I am glad you enjoyed your pink and black goodies.

I was hoping the angel's head made the delivery. Love the bird myself, I am hoping to find another for myself.

Enjoy your trip. I thought the photo album may be nice for pictures if you take any of your mission.

Unknown said...

What a great package you received! Love Mamarazzi's swaps.

Ricki Treleaven said...

Your stuff is truly SUPER CUTE!!!! Love all the black and pink. :D

Linking from Mamarazzi's,
Ricki Jill

Jolene said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your gifts! I love mine. I was so excited when I found the bible cover. I hope the angel's head made it through the shipping. I had fun making it for you.

Thanks again for all of my blue items! Enjoy your trip.

Mamarazzi said...

what a thoughtful package, i just love Jolene, i hoped y'all would get along!!

that is some seriously cuuuuute stuff!!

Yep, I so wish I had matched myself up!!!

VandyJ said...

Those are some great things--I love pink and black together.

~ Crystal ~ said...

You got some awesome stuff in that swap. I love pink and black together as well. That cross is probably my favorite of the things you got. I enjoyed my visit to your blog!

Unknown said...

I LOVE everything you got!!! So cute!!!