Friday, July 20, 2012

Time to Confess


Photobucket

I confess... that I blessed to have been raised with a good sense when it comes to money. I understand the difference between wanting something and needing something. I know that if I dont have money for something, I dont get it. I dont want to be in debt, I dont want to borrow money. (I admit that I do have times where I do need to borrow for certain things that come up, but always with repayment... but its not a huge amount or a big deal.) I work hard so I can provide for my family. I just have a hard time understanding people's "Head in the Sand" mentality... if they dont open the bill, it's not there kind of thing.

I confess... my stepson has been with us all week and he has been so helpful. We've had our moments of struggle when my kids do their chores and he lays around... but this week he jumped right up and pitched in. It meant a lot ot me and I shared that with my hubby last night.

I confess... I am getting my tattoo touched up tomorrow and have plans in the works for my next one :)

I confess... I set a new weightloss goal. I want to lose another 5lbs and I want to get my husband back on track. We both lost our motivation.

I confess... I miss my Drewby! He went to camp on Monday... and I left him there in tears b/c he had a last minute meltdown. I havent heard from him/them since so I am assuming he got over it. I am going to get him on my lunch today. He is my snuggler and I've missed my good night hugs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely not the best money manager, so I leave it up to my boyfriend. Thankfully he is a lot more money savvy than I am :D
That's great your stepson has been so helpful!
I've been trying to figure out what tattoo I want next, and am having a heck of a time. Ugh.
Great confessions!

Rebecca said...

i confess your confession are wonderful i agree about the money thing as well it's why we save all year just to have a little summer fun otherwise we check into free stuff

Forgetfulone said...

I bet that was hard leaving camp with your child in tears. Glad your stepson has been helpful. Have a good weekend!