Friday, February 15, 2013

Confessions: Valentine's Edition

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg
 
Time to Confess!!
 
I confess:
I had a great Valentine's Day.
 
I confess:
I was spoiled. An anniversary band to go with my wedding ring, flowers, a coffee mug, and a stuffed animal.
 
I confess:
I spoiled Mister Husband as well. A new leather motorcycle vest, pictures in frames, and a plant for his desk at work.
 
I confess:
The kids got spoiled too. Candy and tickets to a Utah Jazz game in a couple weeks.
 
I confess:
We spent our Valentine's at the bowling alley. Wasn't the most romantic outing, but I was with my honey (and my son) so it was good :)
 
I confess:
When we got my ring last weekend, they gave us a gift card for a free pound of See's Candy. I am officially 4lbs heavier this week than normal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! You guys sure went all out :D
Stopping by from Friday Confessional ♥

Lynne said...

Sounds like a great day! I really didn't eat all that much chocolate yesterday....a rarity for me on Valentines Day!

Aubrey S. said...

I want to see pictures of the new anniversary band! Glad you had a fun Valentine's Day!

Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional!