Monday, September 21, 2009

Our 1st Anniversary

Yesterday was Bryan and my 1st anniversary. It’s amazing to me that a year has gone by already… time flies when you are having fun! Bryan is an amazing man. He is loving and kind. He stepped up and has become (another) dad to my children. He treats them as if they were his own. He does homework with them, takes them to their games, lets them paint his finger nails, what a guy! He fits in perfectly with my family… he can be as obnoxious and silly as they are! He is not only my husband, he is my friend. He is such a source of support to me. He loves me unconditionally. In the whole time we have been together I think we have gotten into a disagreement once. We talk a lot… about everything and I think that is a big part as to why we get along so well. We have great communication. We understand what is important to each other and respect that. I am so blessed to be married to this man.

This weekend we had a great time with the family… It was the start of the change of weekends for Taylor. He will now be with us when my kids are home, which will be good all around. Bryan went to get him on Friday from SLC and they came home and surprised me by going to Friday night worship with us at the GP. It was such a blessing to have them there. Saturday was crazy busy with soccer games, hair cuts, trips to SLC, and the Weber State Football. On Sunday, the kids got up early and made us breakfast. We had French toast, eggs, bacon, and pears. They made us an Anniversary card that is now hanging on the fridge. I made Bryan a card and got him some cologne. He got me a card (which I cried when I read) a Darius Rucker CD, and a beautiful diamond heart necklace. After that Ty and I went to church then we had Drew’s birthday party at my mom’s and then we took the kids to Kobe Japanese Restaurant for dinner. They got a kick out of the guy cooking in front of us. It was a great weekend and a celebration of not just Bryan and my marriage; it was a celebration of us being a family.

I love you honey. Thanks for an amazing year :)

No comments: