Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meaningful Words

I’ve been finding quotes and writing them down and taping them all over my desk at work. I even have an app on my phone for quotes (Yes, there is an app for that). I have a whole book of quotes or meaningful words that I’ve collected over the years… I thought I would share some.

* May you always be overwhelmed by the Grace of God, rather than the cares of life.

* Live Simply. Love Generously. Serve Faithfully. Speak Truthfully. Pray Daily. Leave everything else to God.

* Ability is what your capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

* When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope not to have a single bit of talent left and could say, “I used everything you gave me”.

No comments: