Whose Life Are You Running For? Participate in the 15th Annual Susan G. Komen Salt Lake City Race for the Cure® and show everyone whose life you are running for. Are you running for your mother, your sister, a co-worker, a friend? Are you running for your own life? Or are you running for the future? No matter whose life you are running for, now is the time to get involved and run for their life!
Komen Salt Lake City Race for the Cure
May 7, 2011
The Gateway Mall
Up to 75% of net proceeds from the Salt Lake City Komen Race for the Cure stay in Utah to fund local education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent goes to fund national research to discover the causes of breast cancer and, ultimately, its cures.
We want over 17,000 participants at the 2011 Race, so start recruiting your team now! We plan to raise $550,000 with this event and we need your help to reach our goal!
Get Involved. Keep the Promise.