Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a kidney rock!

Bryan is dealing with kidney stones… I have never had one before (knocking on wood!) so I don’t know what to expect. All I know is for the past 5 days or so he has been moving slower, holding his side, and moaning a lot.

The kids have been really cute through the whole thing. Ty hugs him so gently and spent some of her allowance on candy bars that she is for sure will make him feel better. Drew on the other hand wants to know why he swallowed a rock. Doesn’t he know he’s not supposed to put things like that in his mouth? I tried to explain it to him, but Drew told us last night “Since we are waiting for Bry-dad’s rock to come out his pee-pee, we should all stay home with him tomorrow” so I am not 100% sure what he is expecting! LOL Bryan said if we are all sitting at home for him to pass his stone, he is for sure going to work!!

But I think he appreciates the kids being so sweet about it. I just hope the dang thing passes soon, I don’t think I’ve had a good nights sleep in days! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That poor guy! I deal with kidney stones a lot, and they SUCK!! The heating pad and hot baths become your best friend :)