Monday, November 29, 2010

Couples Survey

What are your middle names?




Mine: Ann

His: Steven



♥ How long have you been together?

3 yrs in December


♥How did you meet? Through my friend, Mary.


♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?

We texted for about a week before we met.


♥ Who asked who out?

He asked me out to dinner... I already had plans to go out with my friends dancing in SLC later that night, but when I got home from dinner they saw how happy I was, that they told me to invite him along!


♥ How old are each of you?

I am 32, he is 38.


♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?

Actually, our families all hang out together alot. Normally its his brother/wife, mom, us, my parents, and my sister, Heather.

♥ Do you have any children together?

We have 3 kids total, but none together.

♥ What about pets?

Wrigley, our ShihTzu

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?

I am not sure that we really have a situation that is hard on us... but if we had to choose, probably money or Ex-spouses.

♥ Did you go to the same school?

Nope


♥ Are you from the same home town?

Nope... I am from Indiana origionally, he was born in SLC.


♥ Who is smarter?

At math? He totally is :)


♥ Who is more sensitive?

Hello? Have we met? I'm a bawl baby.


♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?

City Club

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

Orlando, FL.

♥ Who has the craziest ex?

LOL- Depends on the day.

♥ Who has the worse temper?

Oh, that would be me too... but Im working on it!




♥ Who does the cooking?

Me


♥ Who is more social?

Me, Im a social butterfly!



Who is the neat freak?

He is.


♥ Who is the more stubborn?

HIM!



♥ Who hogs the bed?

He says its me... I dont believe him.


♥ Who wakes up earlier?

Me, he is a night owl where I am a morning person.


Where was your first date?

Iggy's!



♥ Who has the bigger family?

We both have big families.


♥ Do you get flowers often?

NO! I cant remember the last time I got any....



♥ How do you spend the holidays?

Since our families hang out so often, its cool b/c they are usually all together.


♥ Who is more jealous?

Me.


♥ How long did it take to get serious?

It took me 1.5 yrs to get over a past relationship... so when I started dating Bryan I didnt think it was going to be anything special. I was very hurt and jaded, but he saw past that and made me fall in love with him.


Who eats more?

Him



♥ Who does/ did the laundry?

Him


♥ Who’s better with the computer?

Both I guess..


♥ Who drives when you are together?

Him


Engaged: April 2008
Married: September 20, 2008

1 comment:

Mary said...

He does the laundry? WTH? Tell his neat freak rear end to come over to my house I am so sick of freaking laundry! :-) It's funny you know someone so long and you don't realize what their middle name is! I knew yours was Ann but I didn't know his was Steven!