Monday, November 8, 2010

Encouraging Word 11/08/10

He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.

~ Psalm 147:3, NLT

I am so thankful for this verse today… out of all the verses of the bible, this one ends up in my email with perfect timing. That’s how God works… he knows what we needs and slips those reminders into our lives.

Right now, I am heartbroken for some dear friends of mine because of some bad stuff that has gone on.I am just lost, heartbroken, sad, and mad… yet this is me as an outsider, I can’t imagine what the families are going through. So today, I am lifting up all my friends in prayer. Asking God to be there for them, to comfort them, to show support to them, to help them make the decisions they need to make, and to just love on them only as He can.

Lord, I love you. I know there is a reason for all this and in time it will be shown, but as of now none of it makes sense so until then continue to hold us in the palm of your hand. Amen.

No comments: