Monday, January 2, 2012

Guatemala with VisionTrust

I feel like God is calling me to something big... Something more.

A few months back, I learned about a mission's trip to Guatemala and kept coming up with reasons not to go... But now things keep changing and moving in the right direction so I've made the decision to go. It's for a week in May and were going to build gardens at 40 Mayan houses to help them be more inacially responsible for themselves. They will be able to take the veggies from their gardens, make it into salsa, and sell it at market to support their families. In addition to the construction, they're setting up soccer matches and pampering parties where we can share the love of Jesus with them. What an awesome opportunity!!

If you feel led, I'm accepting donations to fund the trip. It's going to cost about $2500 to go. It is 100% tax deductible and sent to VisionTrust in my name. ( i can get you the needed info) If now isnt a time to support me financially, I'd love to have your prayers.

I'm so excited... Nervous... Happy... I can't wait!!

1 comment: