Post these rules.
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
*No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." Legitimately tag 11 people!!
- Yes, I live in Utah, but am not Mormon
- I have a white tattoo on my wrist
- I have 3 kids; two are mine, one is his.
- I go to an awesome church. The Genesis Project, www.genesisutah.com
- I LOVE coffee
- I am on a quest to get fit
- I enjoy spending time with my hubby on the back of our Harley
- I am going to Guatemala in May on a mission's trip
- I am high risk for breast cancer and fight daily to never be diagnosed (although will be prepared if the time ever comes)
- I love getting pedicures, going on Saturday
- I have a new love of photography, thanks to the camera I got for Christmas.
- If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Spend time with all my family and friends. Make sure they know how much I love them.
- What Is one song that discribes your life? Hmmm... one that stands out to me is The Stand by Hillsong United... "I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned..."
- Are you good at making new friends? Online yes, in person it takes a minute
- Where did you grow up? South Bend, Indiana
- What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone? I'm not much of a prankster... but I am doing an awesome suprise for my daughter in 2 wks that could be viewed as a prank. (more details to come)
- If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be and how long would it take you to spend the $10,000? Probably Target... clothes, electronics, books, house goods... I could do some damage!
- Do you exercise regularly? As of last week, yes
- Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life? Julia Roberts maybe?
- Who is your celebrity crush male/female? Bradley Cooper is Hot!
- Do you exercise? Didnt I answer this at #7?
- What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past? Hmmm... weird. Danced on a piano? Puked off a patio? Hell, I dont know... I think I did a lot of weird stuff in my "previous life". LOL
1. Who do you admire most and why?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
3. What is your favorite beverage?
4. Dogs or Cats?
5. What is your least favorite excersise to do?
6. What is one thing you have done that you aren't proud of?
7. If you could do 3 things on your bucket list tomorrow, what would they be?
8. If you could go on a trip anywhere, where would you go?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. What is your favorite candy bar?
11. If you could tell someone from your past one thing, what would you say?