Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Favorite Things Swap

Photobucket


I participated in Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap again this year and was paired up with Sarita from http://lonetater.blogspot.com/. She is a doll! I was so excited when I found out we are Swap partners b/c I've been following her blog for a while and we have a lot in comman. Good choosing, Mamarazzi!

I was kind of bummed out on Monday when I got the notification that my package was delievered, only to find out it wasnt there and there was no note saying which post office I could get it from. I left a note on my door and in my mailbox saying "PLEASE leave it!!" and ended up finding it yesterday in the mailbox. Yay!!




I was pretty dang excited when I saw what I got... the "Thirty-One" lady was at my church a little bit back and I wanted to get a new bag from her to use as a church bag... bible, notebook, pens, etc. and I never had a chance while she was there. I got the catalog and lost it (I think hubby threw it away, to be honest) so I never had a chance to order my bag. As you can see, I got one! It's a cute brown and white polka dot which is what I would have chosen for myself.

I got some hand cream to try out... which makes me wonder if I complained on my blog about how dry my hands have been since going to the gym.

I got some new nail polish, which is good b/c I am getting a pedicure on Saturday :)

I got the Blindside movie... great!

I got some very nice silver hoop earrings to go with the ring Mr. Husband got me for Valentine's Day.

I got a very cool 10oz Tervis Tumbler that has a biker-ish feel to it with the heart with wings. That worked out perfect b/c my large setting on my Kuerig is 10 oz.

Thank you so much for everything Sarita. It was fun!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you liked everything! I am so pleased to share my favorite things with you! And no you never complained about dry hands but I have them so I assume that every one does!

Amber - Binkertation said...

awesome bag and I love The Blindside - definitely some fun goodies there! yay for fun swaps :)

Kameron said...

I haven't seen that movie yet! I think I will get it on Netflix! Great package! I love these swaps.:)

Rebecca said...

great stuff you got

Mamarazzi said...

CUTE bag!! i love what Sarita chose to send you, cute stuff! i hoped you would be a good match, i love when it all works out!!

thanks for playing, i cannot wait to see what you sent!!

Unknown said...

Yay for favorite things swaps! Enjoy all your goodies.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you made out great!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

I LOVE Thirty One totes!!! Lucky u :)

Christine said...

Wow that tote is cool! I love Thirty One!

Katie S said...

Great package!

I have thought about ordering something from Thirty-One, but haven't gotten around to it yet!

Katie S said...

I have always wanted to order from Thirty-one! They have some cute stuff!

Great Package!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Thirty one totes are the best! You are a lucky duck!

Linking from Mamarazzi's :D

xo,
Ricki Jill

Jessica G. said...

Adorable tote! Looks like you had a great partner!

Aubrey S. said...

I love that hand bag, and those tumblers are the best!