Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Confessions

Photobucket


I Confess... that I totally suprised my husband last week when we were at Harley-Davidson. He had no idea why we were there and when we walked past Parts, I said "How about going to order your pipes since we are here?". He about fell over. It was so worth it.

I Confess... I just booked hotel rooms for Vegas in September. It's my husband's 40th birthday. We are going to celebrate :)

I Confess... My girl had a growth removed from her head this week. I'm a little nervous and praying it's not cancerous. I wont find out until next week what the biopsy says.

I Confess... my son moved up a rank in Royal Rangers. He was the only one in his class. He also got all the badges from this quarter. Way to go Drew. So proud of you!

I Confess... I am heartbroken over this kid from church. He bought a motorcycle last Friday and hours later was going to get a helmet and ended up being hit by a car. The medical staff said he needs a miracle to survive. Well, our God is still in the business of miracles b/c the latest update I've heard is that he's responding to people now. I know he's still got a long way to go but Praise God!!

Everyone have a wonderful Easter weekend.

1 comment:

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

Yay for anniversaries! I hope all goes well with your little girl..I pray the results are benign!

Have a Happy Easter!