Friday, April 27, 2012

Time To Confess

Photobucket


I Confess... that I posted already this morning and it disappeared. Dang it!

I Confess... that I am at my goal weight. I am in the healthy range of the BMI. 3.5 months of eating right and going to the gym have worked out. I feel better, I look better, clothes are fitting better. Yay!

I Confess... I have 2 wks until Guatemala. Still just excited, not really nervous. We'll see what the next 2 wks bring. I may be a mess before its time to leave.

I Confess... That my Drewby is doing a PowerPoint Presentation on the Packers today at school. He is so excited about it, has his jersey on, and I am taking off this afternoon to go watch him.

I Confess... The Whiskey 12 motorcycle ride was amazing. Hundreds of bikes showed up to honor our fallen officer. Check out the pictures I posted earlier this week.

I Confess... I dont remember what else I posted this morning but I think something is missing.

6 comments:

Dani said...

CONGRATS on reaching your goal weight! That is so amazing!!

VandyJ said...

Awesome job on reaching your goal weight. Feeling good is so worth it!
Good luck to your guy with his presentation.

Unknown said...

Ummmm...pics please of your new bad self!

Rebecca said...

I confess I want to know your secret to making goal weight

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

There is nothing worse than typing up a post and then it disappearing on you!! I sympathize with you!
Congrats for you making your goal weight! I think I found the lbs you lost...do you want them back?

Have a great weekend.

Mamarazzi said...

congrats of the weight loss...there is nothing better than feeling GREAT!!

thanks for linking up!