- I confess... that this week was better than last.
- I confess... after my son's motorcycle accident, I wasn't sure who I pissed off to put us through what we've been through. The devil was after us bad!
- I confess... it was due to my faith in God who got me through. God is good, all the time!
- I confess... my dad is cancer free, my MIL is home from the hospital, and my son is healing. Praise God!
- I confess... I am doing a 5k Kiss Me Dirty race Saturday morning.
- I confess... I am terrified. I dont run. I am not really that strong. This is going to be interesting. I hope I dont hurt anything!
- I confess... My birthday is Monday and we are going to Park City for a little vacation. First as just adults to get our drink on... then bringing the kids up on Monday-Wednesday. I am looking forward to it.
- I confess... I am having a hard time with my daughter going into the Youth Group. I swear she isnt old enough... I swear she is just a little girl, instead of this little women I see in front of me. Last night the Youth went to an arcade to play around and bowl. 80 kids showed up... I waited up until the minute I heard her come in the house at almost 11pm. This going to be hard for me.
- I confess... I am proud of her. I've had a lot of compliments about how mature she is and what a great helper she is. That's wonderful to hear :)
What are you confessing? Come over to Mamarazzi's and tell us, confessing is good for your soul :)