Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just Feeling Blah

I am just feeling "Blah" lately. No motivation... no energy. I thought it was because I am still getting over this stomach bug I got in Guatemala, but now I am wondering if its more than that.

Someone told me before I left on my mission trip that I would have this spiritual high while I was there and then I'd go through this let down phase. I forgot about that conversation until now.

It's not like anything is different... same job, same family, same day to day activities, but I think I am missing out on something. Like that big feeling of purpose and accomplishment are gone.

I dont like feeling this way. I dont like when I am feeling down. It doesnt happen nearly as much as it used to and that could be why it's bothering me.

I need to refocus. I need to find something to through myself into it whole heartedly. Refind my place.

I need to make an effort and get back to the gym. I've only been 2x in the past 3 weeks... thinking it was b/c I was physically ill, but I think making a little mentally off too. Ya know, I've only got 3 weeks until my Kiss Me Dirty 5k. I need to get ready... and I am going to set that as my goal and focus. My hiney is getting back to the gym and I think that will be a good start to getting back to my normal self.

No comments: