Tuesday, February 8, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ahhhhhh! Sometimes screaming just makes things feel better. Not that it fixes anything, just makes me feel better. And no, not screaming at someone… just letting out a big frustrated AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!




Today is one of those days…


• My water heater doesn’t work. Bryan tried to fix it, my dad tried to fix it, my dad is now meeting the gas company at my house b/c every once in a while there is a gas smell in the kitchen and they aren’t sure if one is related to the other. I hope they can figure it out and fix it without too much expense.


• My car is having issues again… the traction control light is blinking. Yes, on the car that I have had for just a month that has been in the shop 3x already.


• I have sick kids. Nasty cold bug took up residency in Ty, Drew doesn’t sound as bad but doesn’t want to be left out so has a runny nose and is whiney.


• Found out that over the weekend Drew’s old Sunday school teacher passed away, he was mid-40’s. My prayers are with his family and I know that he is healthy and healed sitting next to Jesus. What a great place to be :)



Yes, I do have a house to live in and a family to love on. I do have a job to go to that pays the bills and I enjoy, most of the time ;) My coffee pot works and you all know that I love me some coffee. Today I am going to focus on the things I have rather that the things that aren’t going as I have planned b/c I know there is a bigger plan for me and this is just the small stuff in life. Im going to try not to let it get to me too much.

No comments: