Monday, February 7, 2011

No Room At The Inn.

Alright… This is just weird.


Last week, I had two people tell me they had dreams I was pregnant. Funny, since I don’t have the parts anymore that would allow for that.

Then I got a box in the mail last week, it was a can of baby formula. Ha ha ha. Just wait, it gets even better...

Well, now I just got my bill from Clinic saying the insurance declined my U/S I had done for my ovaries b/c they don’t cover invitro fertilization. Hold up, WHAAAAT??

Since I don’t have a uterus, if they did invitro I’m not sure where this baby is growing. Pretty sure there is a mistake. I guess I better call them. LOL

2 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

That is hilarious. What an odd stream of coincidences!

Sami said...

Perhaps they expect you to do it like Arnold Schwartzeneger in "Junior"???