Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


I Confess:
That although I have been watching my calorie intake, I got a call  saying the girl scout cookies are in next week.

I Confess:
That getting ready for my girl scout cookies, I found some YUMMY softtop lemon cookies at Smith's yesterday. I've eaten half the box.

I Confess:
I got some news yesterday that hasnt quite settled in my brain yet... but I know God's got this and will help everyone involved. I just pray that everyone keeps their eyes on Jesus and it will be ok.

I Confess:
I am going to get another tattoo... well, add on to the current one. I got a frog on my ankle when I was in high school and its so lonely looking... so I am going to have my husband kiss some paper with red lipstick on (No, he wont let me take pictures b/c he knows they will end up on Facebook) so my frog can sit on the lips and then have a crown on him. I am going to turn my little frog into a Frog Prince :)

I Confess:
I came unglued at Barnes and Noble tech support this week. Down right screaming at them for being stupid. The man hung up on me. It was bad. I feel bad for venting my frustration so loudly, but they need to get their crap together. I LOVE my Nook... but I need it to work to stay in love with it. Not a lot to ask, IMHO.

2 comments:

VandyJ said...

I want a Kindle--cause the nearest BN is over 50 miles away. Not exactly convenient.
Hope you get your nook problem fixed.

jennykate77 said...

I LOVE the tat idea!! You'll have to post a pic when it's done! I want some new ink bad, but I haven't decided what yet.

Hope you get your Nook/BN issues worked out! I haven't had any problems with my Kindle. I would probably go off on someone though if I did.

Have a great weekend!! Don't eat too many GS cookies. ;)