Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thankful For...

Although I still have a case of the blah's... I am going to list some things I am thankful for, that will help right?!

  • I am thankful for the new flat iron my husband got me for Christmas.
  • I am thankful for going for ice cream with my kids... went to SubZero last night, where they make your ice cream in front of you. Its like ColdStone and a science experiment all in one.
  • I am thankful for my mom who knows when I am down and sends me sweet emails to make me feel better.
  • I am thankful for my dad being able to fix Drew's bed so we didnt have to buy another one.
  • I am thankful for the relationship I have with my sister. I love that she turns to me while her life is upside down.
  • I am thankful for a warm house to live in during a cold winter snow storm.
  • I am thankful for my church family. I have an amazing group of people around me to live life with.
  • I am thankful for my husband. I love having him by my side.

No comments: