Monday, March 7, 2011

Ugh!

Ugh! That's all I can say to describe how I feel right now... and I dont like feeling "Ugh!".

I've been grumpy all weekend... short on patience, quick to snip at people. I dont like being that mom... I want to be the happy fun mom, not the yelling, screaming mom. I just feel tired. I am a little worn down. My body hurts. I keep thinking maybe I am next in line for the bug that's been going around, but its been a good couple of weeks and I havent felt sick just "Ugh".

I'll be completely honest... I am terrified my fibromyalgia is flaring up again. I was diagnosed after I had Ty in 2000... but all symptoms went away in my 2nd trimester when I was pregnant with Drew. They said that somehow my pregnancy put me into remission... which is awesome b/c I was SOOOO tired... and I couldnt even lift my arms. It was so hard to care for Ty and I went into a depression. It wasnt a happy time in my life.

But here I am again being SOOOO tired... and my shoulders, arms, hips, back, and knee hurt. I know I should go to the doctor, but I am scared of what she is going to tell me.... I dont want to go back to how things were before, but I know that if its not better in the next couple of weeks I am going to have to call her.

So I just pray for the "ugh"-feeling to go away... I pray for energy, comfort, and strength. I pray for nice words to come out of my mouth and loving actions. Amen.

1 comment:

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

I'm sorry, I wish there was something I could do. I've been feeling kind of blah and today I decided to go for a walk with the kids, I feel better now.....but we'll see if I can keep up the walking everyday. I hope you feel happy soon!! Just look for little things to be happy and thankful for, maybe that will help!! :)