Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm in withdrawls...



For those of you that don't know, I am a HUGE Dave Matthews Band fan. I have DMB as a friend on my MySpace, alot of room on my Ipod is dedicated to them, and I get giddy in March when their concert tickets go on sale.


Living in Utah, instead of California, is a drawback to being a fan b/c they only come here every other year. The last time I saw them in concert was this week 2 years ago, so you can imagine the withdrawls I am in.


I have been counting down the days for a couple of months now until their 8/27/08 concert in SLC... until yesterday I found out that the concert here has been postponed/cancelled. A member of their band passed away last week due to complications of an ATV accident.


I understand the need to postpone/cancel the concert... however; it's not helping my Dave withdrawls any!

No comments: