Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I've had enough of the snow...

I've had enough of the snow and my mind has been wandering to thoughts of summer activities.

There is an awful lot of things I want to do this summer and I am not sure I will have enough time or money to do them all, but while I am sitting here with snow surrounding me, I will go ahead and wish anyways.

* Raft for the Cure- Komen Foundation is doing a fundraiser in Moab in June. For $100 (50% going to the foundation) you get to white water raft from 8-4pm and then back to Moab for a BBQ, silent auction, and live band. We have never done it before and I am really looking forward to this. Hopefully mom will be feeling well enough to come with us. I think that would be a great family vacation!

* Luther Heights Bible Camp- this year we are going in August. It's up by Sun Valley, ID. Its a beautiful, relaxing, and enjoyable experience. Nothing like morning worship in the mountains.

* Williams' Family reunion in California sometime in June.

* Moab Mamas annual weekend in July- Hummer Safaris, Whitewater Rafting, Arches National Park, alot of laughing, and alot of drinking. Man, I love my girlfriends!


All these thoughts of warm, summer activities and now I have to walk out in the freezing cold to get my mail. Dang it!! LOL

No comments: