Monday, December 1, 2008

Long Weekend

I was off from last Wednesday until Sunday. It was a nice break. On Wednesday I got my hair done, took Ty to the dentist, and then we met Bryan for lunch. The kids went to their dad’s that afternoon and Bryan and I went to dinner with my parents at City Club. Love their wings!

On Thursday, we slept in until like 11am… watched the parade on TV. Then we went to get my kids, drove to SLC to get Taylor, and then went to Bryan’s brother’s house. We ate dinner there and played games.

Friday, I got up to go to a yoga class. It was a free yoga weekend and I haven’t ever been so wanted to try it. It was a 90 min class and it kicked my ass. I was so exhausted afterwards. She told me to drink a lot of water the rest of the day, but I didn’t drink enough b/c I ended up with a headache from hell and went to bed around 6pm.

Saturday we had Taylor until about 2pm so we just hung out around the house, went to lunch with my parents. That night we went to the light parade in Ogden. It was a beautiful night and the kids had fun.

Sunday Bryan didn’t feel well so I tried to keep the kids out of the house so he could rest. We went to church in the morning, ran errands, and ate lunch with my parents. I worked on making some Christmas cards… JoAnn Fabrics had 40% off all stamping stuff, wahoo!

I had a good weekend hanging out with my little family and am very thankful for my many blessings.

No comments: