Friday, December 26, 2008

We wish you a Merry Christmas...

We had a great Christmas and hope you and your family did as well.
It started out on Christmas Eve, Bryan went to get Taylor and I cooked dinner. When we were done eating, we all got dressed to go to Christmas Eve services at church. Blake came over to go with us and my parents met us there. Within 5 mins, Drew was sound asleep... but it was a very beautiful candle light service.




The kids went to bed when we got home and we got everything ready... the kids left out peppermint Oreos, eggnog, and carrots for the reindeer... although I heard rumors that Santa would prefer cashews and beer next year! LOL

The kids woke up at like 430am, but I told them they couldnt wake us up or go downstairs until 7am. The minute it was 7am, all three of them came flying into our room. They opened gifts for about an hour and then we got dressed and went to my parents for breakfast and then took the kids to their other parents for the weekend and headed over to see Bryan's family and ate dinner over there.










It was a very nice day. Our family got a Wii that all of us as very excited about. I was spoiled- got some gift cards to go shopping, a sleeping bag, a purse, some clothes, some jewelry, a teapot, a Footprints devotional book, etc but I think one of the best gifts I could have recieved was Bryan coming to church with me. It meant so much to me.
Hope you all have a very safe and happy New Year!

No comments: