Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3's about me

3's about me

Three Names I have been called:
1. Lisa
2. Evil Erwin
3. Cool Chick

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1 Sandwich Artist
2 Call Center Supervisor
3 Corporate Recruiter

Places I have lived :
1 South Bend IN
2 Roy, UT
3 North Ogden, UT

Three TV shows I watch:
1 House
2 Law and Order SVU
3 Criminal Minds

Three places I have been:
1. Vegas
2. Hawaii
3. Moab

People that e-mail me regularly:
1. Raquel
2. Mom
3. Mary

My favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Italian
3. Chinese

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Bible Camp
2. Raft for the Cure
3. Moab Mamas Part 3
(notice a warm theme??? LOL)

Three people I tag:
1. Kim D.
2. Meagan
3. Mary

1 comment:

Bellajean And Me said...

hehe i love reading bout ya :)
dont you love criminal minds? i love that series!