Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I've Got a Happy Heart Today...


My daughter is loving doing Bible Devotions. She has a whole bag packed up with a notebook, bible, devotion book, etc that she has brought into my room for the past 2 nights. It makes my heart sing to hear her read from the bible.






Drew just makes me laugh. Yesterday he calls me (which he rarely does) and says “Momma, this is your boy, Drew.” And proceeded to tell me that he is going to clean his room and do his homework and put on his PJ’s. Mind you, it was 330 in the afternoon, but that’s ok.






I had a good talk with an old friend… discussed some negativity that I’ve felt lately and he helped me to refocus. My issues are nothing compared to the negativity that Jesus felt and I need to keep them in perspective.






I am so excited to be part of the 5 Star team at church. I love being part of something and this team is going to work out so well for me and the needs of my family. It’s just on Sunday mornings, my kids can be there, and I am going to make a difference in the life of the people who walk through our doors.






Tonight starts the GP Life program at church… we are going to have classes for the kids, youth, and adults. I am going to go to the women’s bible study, although there are marriage classes and other bible studies available. The kids are very excited for the new Kids Ministry program that is going to start.






I am just so thankful for my life… I see what some of my friends are going through and I cant imagine how that life would be. I know that God has a plan for each of us and He wont give us more than we can handle, which makes me see what STRONG women these ladies are. I am just happy to be blessed with a good husband and wonderful kids. Praise God!

No comments: