1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails?
My toe nails vary... I am pretty good about having a pedicure so they are way cute with designs and whatnot, which reminds me... I should probably use that gift certificate I got from Christmas. They arent looking so cute right now. LOL
2. Do you like to sneeze?
No... my eyes tear up and my nose runs.
3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
Way too often... although my new car is better on gas than my old car. But I still cringe when I see the $$$ racking up.
4. Were you named after anyone?
5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
Yeah, I dont really cook... although my family loves my Snickers Salad recipe that I stole from someone else. LOL
6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
I sign up for every rewards club I see. My husband laughs at me. I have a whole wallet designated for all those cards and coupons and what not. He can laugh all he wants as I am eating free!
7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
I'd prefer neither. Being a mom, wife, and full time employee you dont get to rest... even if you stay home you worry... so please keep all your sore throat, ear ache germs away from me.
8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
Oh goodness... right ankle- broke my leg playing softball for AOL and had to have surgery to repair it. I've had breast biopsies and lumpectomies, I've had my appendix out, my utereus out, my tubes tied (I guess Ive got the order backwards, huh?), and most recently an ovary out. Because of that last surgery, I now have a scar where my nose ring once was b/c it had to come out for surgery and I cant get it back in. I think that's all...
9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
Well... I used to be known for dancing on pianos at the Piano Bar, but those days are in the past. Now I am known to be a servant, a prayer, and a deep thinker.
10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
Only syrup please.