Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


Hello, Friday.Welcome Back!

I Confess:
I feel guilty about having a good experience with the Dr that my friend didn't. She had me freaked out thinking he was going to be rude and not help me. That was her experience with him. Hopefully she finds someone she meshes with.

I Confess:
I feel worse than every. Probably more than I let on. I hate feeling like this. My daughter said "I cant wait for you to have surgery b/c then you will be happy and want to do things again". I sure hope so, sweetie.

I Confess:
I hate having parties... for instance, I got talked into a Pampered Chef party tomorrow. I am so worried that no one will show and the lady will have wasted her time.

I Confess:
I am worried about all the work I am going to be missing while I am out having surgery. My boss has a good game plan to backfill me, but I feel bad that the time I go out is when a bunch of stuff needs to be done.

I Confess:
I am worried about my husband's road trip to CA. He, my dad, and my brother in law, are going to CA on the motorcycles. They are all good riders, but I keep thinking of all the bad things that could happen. I need to keep those things out of my head and stay positive. Pray a lot of their safety. I know they are going to have a great time, but I am just a worrier.

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

lots on the list to worry about. i cannot imagine people not showing up to a party hosted by you, i wouldn't miss it!!

thanks for linking up!!

I also want to extend a personal invite to come by and join in my We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A…next week there will be more fabulous questions and a fun announcement. Hoping to have a record breaking link list!!