Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


It's Friday again already?? Yahoo!

I Confess...
I had a bit of a panic attack when I got my FMLA papers back from the doctor. It says I may be out for 3 months. Considering I only have 2 weeks of vacation time, my STD doesn't pay enough to cover bills, and I have enough bills that need every penny that comes in, I thinkI better start taking collections. LOL

I Confess...
We are going to the Tough Enough to Wear Pink Night at the rodeo tonight. It's a family tradition. My mom's battled breast cancer twice now so we like to support the cause. In addition to that, I like the cowboy butts.

I Confess...
When we were at the baseball game last night my daughter was talking about the players and who they live with during the season and asked if one can live with us. My dad said they couldnt b/c they needed their own room. My daughter said "we can kick BryDad out and he can sleep with mom". I giggled and replied "Only if he's super cute!". LOL

I Confess...
My kids are going with the uncle and cousin up to their cabin tomorrow... little nervous. My nephew gets a little crazy and I dont want my kids to pick up bad habits.

I Confess...
Since the kids are going to the cabin, that means a weekend for me and Mister Husband alone.... now that I am thinking about it, I'm sure those bad habit they learn will be short lived :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am having time alone tonight with my mister tonight too..... I'll be good if you'll be good!! :)

Thanks soo much for visiting my blog today AND leaving a comment. You rock!

VandyJ said...

Cowboy butts are always worth the look, or ogle, depending on how nicely they wear their wranglers.