Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day my love.

I sent Bryan an email this morning wiht the top 25 reasons I love him. Thought I'd share: 25. When your arms are around me, I feel safe. 24. I love when you reach for my hand to hold. 23. I love that you take pride in your appearance. 22. I love when you sing songs from KLOVE on the radio. 21. I love that you take such an interest in what the kids have going on. 20. I love that you are good at math, b/c I sure am not! 19. I love that you are serious about becoming healthy. 18. I LOVE that you don’t chew anymore. 17. I love that you take me seriously when I tell you about things that bother me (respect) 16. You make me laugh. 15. You motivate me to be a better person. 14. I love going on the motorcycle together. 13. I love when you kiss me. 12. I love that you take such good care of the kids. 11. I love that you do the laundry and other chores. 10. I love when we have weekends alone together. 9. I love snuggling with you. 8. I love that you will let me pick the movies to watch, even though I am going to fall asleep 5 minutes later. 7. I love that you help me with my computer when I don’t know what I am doing. 6. I love that you know when I am stressed and do what you can to help. 5. I love that I can trust you. 4. I love that I can talk to you, about anything. 3. I love that you are getting to know Jesus. 2. I love that you got a matching tattoo with me. 1. I LOVE YOU!!! Happy Valentine’s Day my love. Bryan sent me these flowers to my work today. What a lucky girl I am!

No comments: