Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Newsboys Concert 2012


Oh. My. Goodness.

I took Ty to see the Newsboys at a church in Layton last night. It was freaking amazing. We upgraded to the Gold Section and got to sit on cushy chairs on the floor. It was open seating but we got there in enough time to get on the 2nd row.

The first band was Anthem Lights, who I've heard a bit on KLove. The second band was Abandon, who I've never heard of before. The third band was The City Harmonic, and I've heard them on KLove and have a couple of their songs on my iPod. Then there was an intermission and they set up the stage for the Newsboys.

What an experience. The lighting. The stage. The energy of the band. The dummer was amazing. This was a big stadium production that was squeezed into a little church in Northern Utah. We were so blessed by these men of God making a joyful noise. It was a worship experience, that's for sure.

(Proud mama moment, my girl worshipping Jesus)

(Ty with Anthem Lights)

(Ty with Abandon)

(Ty with The City Harmonic)

I've got some video too that I'd like to share but can't figure out how to post it. Please leave me a comment if you can be of help. Thanks!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I will show you I will send you a email tomorrow :)