Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

I think I am going to start saving my updates for Friday... because I allow my weekends for cheat days (maybe not being as religious about what goes in my mouth, but still by no means over doing it... as well as not going to the gym one of the two days) it takes a few more days to get in gear... so maybe I'll call it "Fitness Friday" or something instead :) One strange thing... and I dont know what to do about it... On Friday, I was down to my lowest weight so far. Saturday, I was up 2 pounds. I forgot to weigh on Sunday. Monday, I was up 5 pounds. WHAT?!? I bought a new scale thinking this one was malfunctioning... get it out of the box, set it up, and it tells me I am 2 pounds heavier than the old scale did. This is so discouraging to me. I can see a difference... I am eating well... I am at the gym every morning and increasing my excercise. It's just frustrating to me... so today, I didnt weight myself. I am frustrated at the moment and I took it out on the Arc Trainer this morning... I did 25 minute on that beast and feel fabulous so I am just going to focus on that for a bit and not worry what the poundage says for now. BUT... if anyone has any ideas, tips, suggestions I am open to hearing them.

No comments: