Monday, September 29, 2008

Bakugans, Legos, and DS games

Time is flying by... my little guy is turning 6 today. We had a party for him last night with my side of the family. I asked him if he wanted us to have dinner and he said "nope". Should be get cake? "nope". Icecream? "nope". Ok Drew, what should we do?

"We need to make cupcakes. Enough cupcakes for everyone. They need to be chocolate cherry ones". Hmmmm, ok. Luckily Cherry Chip with Chocolate frosting worked for him.

He got everything he wanted... Bakugans, Legos, magnet cars, a DS game (and of course, being the mom- I had to throw in some clothes). He was so happy.
Here are some pictures:
Raquel knows how to pick cool toys!
Awww... my Blakee found out what a Bakugan is!
Mom, you were supposed to take a picture as I was blowing it out, not after! Can we light it again?
"Thanks Nan. I love you!"

No comments: