Friday, September 5, 2008

PSS Filler: Cheating with a Celebrity

Amy asked," If you were going to cheat, with what celebrity/famous person (only) would it be with?"

I think every good relationship should have the “if I had the opportunity to sleep with XXXXX it not have any implications” clause.

Well, for me XXXXX would be Dave Matthews, The Rock, and Derek Jeter.



Dave Matthews- it’s kinda a given. I am so in love with him, his music, his band… He isn’t a drop dead gorgeous guy, but someone I would definitely get with if given the opportunity. How awesome would it be to have a personal serenade of "Dream Girl"???


The Rock- aka Dwayne Johnson. My fantasies are from my days of watching WWF. This guy has muscles upon muscles. Yum!








Derek Jeter- although I am not a Yankees fan (Go Cubbies), he is a very good looking, athletic guy. He is a clear definition of how baseball pants are to be filled out!

Ya know? This would be a good question to ask Bryan… who would his 3 “freebies” be if given the opportunity?? I’ll have to ask!



***Update: Bryan's 3 consist of Faith Hill, Angelina Jolie, and Halle Berry. I'm good with that- LOL***

No comments: