Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Off to Vegas

Well... we are off to Vegas in the morning. I took today off to pack and do last minute things and as I am sitting here at 9:39am, all I have left to do is pick up Drew's medicine at Walmart and fill up the car. I guess it wasn't going to be as big of a production as I thought.

We are going to leave at 5am tomorrow, stop in Farmington, and caravan down with Bryan's parents and brother/SIL and nephews. My parents, sister (Heather) and friend (Blake) are going to ride down after mom's chemo appointment. Mark and his girlfriend are leaving after work to drive. Jenn and Alan fly in tomorrow evening. My aunt is driving on Friday. Raquel and Tracy are flying Friday afternoon and my friend Angie from IN/AZ is flying in Saturday morning. There are a few others who planned to come, but at the last minute things happened and cant make it, but no worries I am sure I'll have plenty of pictures to share!!

My darling friend Blake is going to take the kids Sunday and got us a hotel room up in Park City for the night. I tell you what, I have the BEST friends ever.

I am really excited. I feel like my life is complete now. Bryan is a wonderful guy. He puts the kids at the top of his priority list and genuinely cares about all of us. I couldn't ask for someone better to be my husband. So... when I return, I will be Mrs Williams!

2 comments:

A said...

Congratulations and I am excited to hear about it. Hopefully it will be the start of a great new year and life full of health, love, and happiness!

LostinPlaceKim said...

Congratulations and good luck! I hope it all goes absolutely perfectly! I can't wait to see pictures! Best wishes for your new family!!