Monday, September 22, 2008

It's official, I am Mrs Williams!

From Lisa Erwin to Lisa Williams in one short trip to Vegas.

We had a great time... the wedding location was beautiful. We had the ceremony at the Valley of Fire State Park. It was a nice day, although very windy. The kids looked darling and my groom was gorgeous. My (step)dad gave me away, my beautiful mother was there, and the kids stood (or in Drew's case, squatted) with us as we became a family.


Thanks to all my family and friends who made the trip to be with us during this special time. We made some great memories, took some fun pictures, and drank ALOT (a wall of jello shots, really?). I am so blessed to have you in our lives and love you all.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am teary eyed! You all look so beautiful. The scenery fits you to a "T". I am so excited for your new family. I wish I could have been there, but you will have to show me lots and lots of pictures.

Kim said...

Congratulations to the whole family! I know first hand how a marriage is not only of husband and wife but all the children too. Best wishes on a long and wonderful journey!