Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Then and Now

20 years ago...
1. I played hide and seek in the dark
2. I had thick glasses and really high bangs
3. I was in a class of 9 students (total)

10 years ago...
1. I had been married for a year
2. Working at AOL
3. I was living in Roy

5 years ago...
1. I went on a cruise for my 25th birthday
2. I had a son a year earlier.
3. I was struggling to keep my marriage together

3 years ago...
1. I got divorced from my husband
2. I was living in Farr West
3.I started dating my best friend.

1 year ago...
1. I was the magnet for unavailable men
2. I moved to North Ogden
3. I celebrated my 1 yr anniversary at MarketStar

So far this year...
1. Met a guy that I fell in love with.
2. My mom’s breast cancer returned
3. I am getting married.

Yesterday...
1. Bitched at the car dealership b/c our new car’s brakes have issues
2. Tried to finalize the wedding things, got frustrated, and just want to run off without my guests.
3. Snuggled with my silly boy

Today...
1. Spoke to my mom and she reassures me that she is OK.
2. Stopped to get a “Dancing Queen” latte b/c I deserve it.
3. We are taking Bryan out to dinner for his birthday (which is tomorrow)

Tomorrow...
1. Going to a scrapbook sale at the fairgrounds.
2. It’s the anniversary of the “time when those airplanes crashed into those buildings and people fell” (how my daughter remembers it)
3. Will be a day away from my doctor appointment to find out the future of my ta-ta’s.

Next year...
1. I’ll be celebrating a one year anniversary if being Mrs. Williams
2. Will not pay as much for daycare b/c my kids will be in school all day.
3. I’ll be a more patient person b/c Bryan’s patience will have rubbed off on me for a year. (Hey, its a good thought!)

No comments: